Terms and conditions
By purchasing any object from www.headshopmalta.com you are agreeing to the following terms:
- You must be 18 years of age, or older to view and/ or purchase items from this website and by purchasing from the site users warrant that they are 18 years of age or older.
- All products, items found, sold or displayed within this site are solely and exclusively intended for decorative or ornamental purposes as souvenirs or collector’s items and not for personal use of any kind.
- www.headshopmalta.com does not in any way promote, encourage or support, any illicit use of the objects purchased in any manner whatsoever.
2. Scope of products:
- All items are subject to availability and although we shall endeavour to keep accurate stock levels, in the event that an object is out of stock, we will inform you immediately and you may either cancel that object of purchase or purchase another object.
- All payments for purchases are to be made on the basis of cash on delivery, or in any other way as may be indicated from time to time by www.headshopmalta.com. For more information go to the Conditions of Sale.
- Whilst it is illegal in Malta to abuse of any illicit substance, the purchase of these ornamental items as found in this site is not illegal. www.headshopmalta.com will not accept any liability which might ensue from any illicit use of the ornaments by the purchaser.
- www.headshopmalta.com does not accept any responsibility, claim or liability whatsoever if the objects purchased are used in any other manner than as is intended in the scope of products above.
- www.headshopmalta.com reserves the right to change or withdraw any part of the site or the objects on sale at any time without any prior notice.
- All designs, pictures and logos in this website are the property of www.headshopmalta.com No part of this website may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial or personal purpose without the express consent of www.headshopmalta.com
7. Intellectual rights:
- These terms and conditions, the purchase and any other services offered by this website shall be governed exclusively by the laws of Malta.
Upon placing an order with our website, you are agreeing that you want to purchase that object/s and are hereby undertaking that you will honour the payment of the object upon its delivery.
Payment is to be affected upon delivery of the purchase by one of our customer service representatives.
All prices given on the website are final and are not subject to any discount or reduction, unless such discount or reduction is in conjunction with any offer from time to time. Such discount or reduction shall be applicable only during the promotional period and will immediately terminate with the termination of the promotional period.
All prices and payments are in Euro.
Delivery of the objects shall only be made to a valid address in Malta and Gozo. No deliveries are made to addresses outside of Malta and Gozo.
It is your responsibility to check the items delivered to you.
Upon purchasing from the website, you have a statutory cooling off period of 15 days from date of delivery. In the event that you want to return a purchase within this period you must:
No personal data or ip addresses are collected when a user enters and browses the website.
A ‘cookie’ is a file containing information sent by the server to your web browser upon you click on the button “enter”. This cookie is then stored by the browser and expires after a limited time of 7 days.
We may send cookies onto your browser in order to facilitate your browsing experience. These cookies do not contain any personal information and collect only data on your browser.
When placing an order with our website, your data will be processed only by us and in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 2002. No sensitive data will be collected or requested during your browsing experience or upon a purchase.
Your data will not be given to any third parties for the purposes of marketing or other processing which is not in conformity with the Data Protection Act.
We may collect anonymous data, such as the most common purchases or views, in order to continually offer a better service and availability of stocks.